You are here:
Diabetes, the magazine of Diabetes New Zealand
Designed especially for New Zealanders, Diabetes magazine brings you:
- Trusted expert advice
- Latest research and treatment options
- Inspiring personal stories
- Delicious diabetes-friendly recipes
- Lifestyle advice on food, exercise, travel
- Spotlight on children and diabetes
Subscribe and get a FREE issue!
Four issues for a current subscription of just $18!
To subscribe to Diabetes magazine:
- Phone us free on 0800 369 636 or
- Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Post for fax us this subscription form
The $18 (incl. GST) subscription is for New Zealand residents only. For other countries, please email email@example.com
Are you already a member of Diabetes New Zealand?
If yes, you automatically get four issues of the magazine each year as part of your membership. You do not need to order a subscription.
Interested in advertising in the magazine?
Click here for more information on advertising.
- "Countering Cataract Risk" by Dr Nick Mantell
- "Coming to Terms: Early Detection" by Prof. Jim Mann
- "Friday Favourite Fish and Chips" by Alison Pask
- "New Research Centre in Christchurch"
- "Novel Approaches and New Technology" by Dr Robyn Toomath
- Benefits of Morning Activity
- Healthy Lunches
- Cholesterol Blood Lipids
- Adapting Recipes
- Dietary Supplements
- Lady Beattie – an inspiration to us all
- Eating well on $10 a day
- How to manage your diabetes in hospital
- Kassandra’s story
- Community gardening
- The emotional rollercoaster of diagnosis
- Dedicated to Diabetes
- Soup recipe nutritional information
- Minimising foot problems
- Bariatric surgery: an answer to Type 2 diabetes?
- Glucose control vital for sports skill
- Activity for Teeth
- Keeping Gums & Teeth Healthy
- Your disaster kit
- Healthy Cheese Choices
- Food For Teeth
- Clinical champion for diabetes nationwide
- Diabetes Nurse Specialist prescribing demonstration project
- Politicians unite in the fight against diabetes
- Rice ideal for sweet and savoury
- Parliamentarians for Diabetes in the Western Pacific Region
- Targeted screening most practical
- Unite to help and educate
- Sun behind the storm
- Family support for league star ‘living with diabetes
- News, views and research